Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Creative Time's Stamp of the Month

Fall Plant Toppers...


Good Morning Crafty Friends! I am so happy to start my Fall/ Thanksgiving Décor. Besides Christmas, Fall is my all time Favorite Holiday! I just LOVE all the Rich Rich Fall colors that stores have in home décor. I think this Fall, I am going to make a lot of the Fall décor Kid Friendly and not so sophis/chic. Ok, let's get started with today's post.
 
My Creative Time is showcasing 2 Favorite Stamps of the Month: Mixed Holiday Sentiments and Piles of Smiles.
 


 
As you can see, I decided to use Piles of Smiles Stamp Set. Here are some shots of my project:
 
My Fall Décor is on it's way to the outdoor patio and plants. I made 3" Scallop Circle Toppers for the smaller plants. I used burlap ribbon and brown/white ribbon for background. I thought adding two vibrant color feathers, were the perfect touch as well.
 
The yellow printed cardstock was cut at 2.75". Then, distressed the edges with a file. Adhered I to the scallop circle. The white stamped circle was raised with foam dots and adhered as well.  
 

Stamped the Sign in the orange scrap leftover. Stamped the sentiment in the center using brown ink. Added stickles on the edge and on the turkey feathers.  Paper pieced the turkey hands to the sign. Added clear glaze on the face and buckle of the hat for dimension. The turkey was stamped in brown ink and colored with color pencils.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by to view today's project, for My Creative Time, Favorite Stamp of the Month. Head on over to My Creative Time to view more Fun projects with these two stamp sets.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Your plant topper turned out cute it is a unique and clever way to make something into a holiday decoration. I do love the way you used Miss Emma's goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosy ~ CUTE fall plant topper! Love all the sparkly feathers and the burlap!!! Such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute job on your Thanksgiving plant topper! Great idea that can easily be switched for many seasons.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER DUPER CUTE Rosy, Have a GREAT day my friend!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More