Monday, August 12, 2013

MCT's Scrapping the Little Things

VMHS 11th Grade Scrap Page...


 
Happy Morning and a Happy Crafty Monday All! Welcome back for another post of My Creative Time's, Scrapping the Little Things. The Design Team is creating Memories with Project Life, Smash Books, or Scrap Layouts. The theme for this week's Scrapping the Little Things is "Back to School". Using of Course Stamps Sets and Dies from My Creative Time.
 
For my project today, I worked on a layout for my Son's Scrapbook. I am so impressed of how simple and fast this Layout was to create. I have been planning to get all of my Son's pics scrapbooked for awhile now, so I can get them all ready for his Graduation DVD, for next year. I would hate to get everything done last minute. That would be a lot of work for his Senior year. Here are some shots of his 11th Grade Scrap Page:
 
 




I was debating on putting any bling on this page. I wanted to keep the masculine look. But, I think it looks ok because it gives it dimension and it goes with the background paper.
 
PAGE LAYOUT SIZE: 8"x 8"
 
My Creative Time Supplies Used:
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Once Again, Thank You so much for stopping by! Please head on over to My Creative Time to see what the rest of the Design Team created for today's projects.





 



2 comments:

  1. You did a remarkable on your LO gosh love the colors and your banner looks. Gosh your son is so handsome too. What a talented scrapper you are. Love what you did with all of Emma's goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this layout!! the colors are so vibrant and pop right off the page!! and your son is so handsome! thanks for sharing!!

    www.craftybrowneyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your Sweet Comment. Stop by Anytime...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comment Counter

>See More